This page currently contains information that has never been confirmed. However, it is self-evident that it is true. See the "Other" section for more info on the speculation.
|Clone cadet graduation and deployment|
Clone cadets graduate and become clone troopers
Battle of Ryloth
Mission to Toydaria
- "Today is your graduation. From here, you ship out to fight against the Separatists and restore peace to the Republic. Congratulations. You are no longer cadets. You are troopers. May the Force be with you."
- ―Shaak Ti during the deployment
A clone cadet graduation and deployment occurred in the year 22 BBY on the planet Kamino. Conducted by Jedi General Shaak Ti, a group of clone cadets trained on Kamino graduated and were deployed to various locations around the galaxy, serving the Grand Army of the Republic. Domino Squad was part of this group of clone cadets.
All clone troopers are required to train on Kamino from birth before joining the Republic. A group of cadets trained and participated in challenges, proving they should become a clone trooper. One such challenge was the Citadel Challenge, which Domino Squad and Bravo Squad participated in. Domino Squad was having difficulty, but completed it on their second try. Both squads graduated.
- "Congratulations, you have graduated. At ease."
- ―El-Les at their graduation
At the Tipoca City Military Complex, the bounty hunters Bric and El-Les graduated the five cadets in Domino Squad: Echo, Fives, Hevy, Droidbait, and Cutup. They received medals for graduating, and 99 was present. As they all filed away, Hevy gave his medal to 99 to thank him for his support.
It is unknown if this ceremony was performed for all the other training squads graduating.
Once soldiers were graduated, they all gathered information in the hangar bay in the Tipoca City Military Complex. Shaak Ti gave a speech, and Commander Blitz ordered them to attention. Commander Havoc then led them into a Venator-class star destroyer, with bounty hunters Bric and El-Les watching. Over 200 newly graduated troopers were present at this deployment. They were transported to different parts of the galaxy, including the Rishi Post.
- Although the position of this event in the official timeline has not been directly stated, its position can be inferred.
- Bravo Squad showed amazing performance. Their performance was noted as completing the course in "ARC Trooper time". It can be assumed they passed.
- Chronicling the Clone Wars on starwars.com
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Clone Cadets"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies"
- The Clone Wars: Defenders of the Republic
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Essential Reader's Companion
- ↑ The Clone Wars: Defenders of the Republic
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 The clone cadet graduation takes place during the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Clone Cadets". According to Chronicling the Clone Wars on StarWarsBlog.com, "Clone Cadets" takes place before "Supply Lines" and Star Wars: The Clone Wars film. This would place this event on Wookieepedia's timeline right after Mission to Jabba's Palace, Raid on Ziro's Coruscant Club, and the Battle of Akoshissss. It is simultaneous with the Battle of Ryloth, and before the Mission to Toydaria.
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 4.15 4.16 4.17 4.18 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Clone Cadets"
- ↑ There is an inconsistency in which commander ordered the clone cadets to attention during the graduation (see References, number 6). It is determined that Blitz ordered the cadets to attention, not Colt. However, in the episode "Clone Cadets", three commanders are seen on the hangar deck. One was Blitz, standing next to El-Les and Bric, and two in front. A close-up is shown on one commander, who is identified as Havoc. The other cannot be identified from the episode, but because he was mentioned in the book The Clone Wars: Defenders of the Republic, he is assumed to be the third commander.
- ↑ In the episode Star Wars: The Clone Wars - "Clone Cadets", it shows Commander Blitz ordering the cadets to attention. However, in The Clone Wars: Defenders of the Republic, it states that Commander Colt called them to attention. Because the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series is more official than the books, its depiction of the graduation overrides the one in the book. Therefore, it is Blitz that ordered them to attention.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies"