These reasons all point to why clone troopers were born c. 32 BBY:
- In Republic Commando: True Colors, it states that the Nulls were born around 32 BBY, and the Nulls were the first clones ever produced.
- In The Clone Wars: Decide Your Destiny: The Lost Legion, it states that clones are 10 years old from the Clone Wars. That places the year at around 32 BBY.
- In the Star Wars: The Clone Wars novelization, Rex states (in 22 BBY, 7 weeks after the First Battle of Geonosis) that he is 10 years old. Due to their double aging, that places his birth date at 32 BBY.
- Before the Invasion of Naboo in 32 BBY, Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas ordered the clone army to be produced for the Republic, as per Star Wars: Darth Plagueis.
- Clone troopers were bred twice as fast as regular human beings, so they were ready to fight in the Clone Wars at about the human age of twenty, which meant that ten years would have passed. The Clone Wars started in 22 BBY, so they were born about 32 BBY (see Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones).
- On the blog by Leland Y Chee, it states that Boba Fett was born in 31.5 BBY, and he was most likely born at the same time as other clone troopers.
- As per the Essential Guide to Warfare, the founding of the Grand Army of the Republic was in 32 BBY, and without clone troopers, there could be no army.
- On Wookieepedia on the Clone trooper page, it states that the Clone Wars started in 22 BBY, which was ten years before the clone troopers were started to be bred, which is 32 BBY. It is sourced by The Essential Guide to Warfare, so it should be real.
- On rebelscum.com, it states clone troopers were bred 10 years earlier. It is most likely referring to 10 years before when they were first seen, in 22 BBY during Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
- An exception can be made with clone cadets, as they are younger than regular clones. It is unknown when these cadets were bred, so c. 32 BBY is incorrect.
Let's be honest; it's obvious. If they aged twice as fast and had to be around twenty to be fit enough for battle, they couldn't have been born much earlier than 32 BBY. Plus, they could not have been born any later because the order for clone troopers was not even put in! All this evidence points that clone troopers were bred and born around the year 32 BBY