|Clone trooper lieutenant|
Clone trooper lieutenants, or 1st lieutenants, were special trained clone troopers that were in charge of about thirty-six troopers, or a platoon, which consisted of four squads. Each squad was led by a sergeant, so a lieutenant was the leader of four sergeants. A lieutenant was just higher than a clone 2nd lieutenant and just lower than a clone trooper captain.
Armor and EquipmentEdit
Clone trooper lieutenants wore blue Phase I clone trooper armor during the earlier years of the Clone Wars. In the last years of the Clone Wars, they wore Phase II armor, but didn't wear different armor than other clone troopers in the platoon, because different armor distinguished them by division.
Clone trooper lieutenants occasionally wore painted armor to match an environment they were going to battle in. An example is camouflage for a forest habitat.
- Hero of Cartao
- Jedi Trial
- Reversal of Fortune
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Republic: Into the Unknown
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brain Invaders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Clone Cadets"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Hidden Enemy"
- Star Wars Boba Fett: Crossfire (cover only)
- The Clone Wars: Headgames
- The Clone Wars: Prelude
- The Clone Wars: The Pengalan Tradeoff
- Clone Trooper Lieutenant on jeditemplearchives.com
- Clone trooper lieutenant on Wookieepedia
- Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars Insider 84
- Star Wars Insider 87
- The Essential Guide to Warfare