c. 32 BBY
Comet participated in battles such as the Battle of Khorm, Battle of Felucia, Battle of Lola Sayu, and rescuing Jedi General Anakin Skywalker and High Jedi General Mace Windu.
Comet, Spitter, Wolffe, and Major Ozzel were captured by Asajj Ventress and Unger Gout, but escaped in an AAT (All Armored Tank). He, Ahsoka Tano, Wolffe, and some other Wolfpack troopers traveled to Vanqor to rescue the Jedi (Mace Windu and Anakin Skywalker) that were trapped there from the bounty hunters. Comet rescued Anakin, and Wolffe rescued Mace. They left as the bridge collapsed. Comet was also seen rescuing the important Republic figures on Lola Sayu: Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Cody, Rex, Tarkin, and Fives. Afterwards, he was sent to Felucia to fend off the droid forces there.
Armor and Equipment
Comet wore Phase I clone trooper armor with Wolfpack markings on it, showing that he belonged to the Wolfpack. He also wore snow armor for snow terrain. Later in the war, Comet switched to Phase II armor with the gray markings of the Wolfpack that were slightly different than his Phase 1 armor.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars 7: In Service of the Republic, Part 1
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars 8: In Service of the Republic, Part 2
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Citadel Rescue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"