This page requires a cleanup to perform a higher standard of quality. This may include fixing photos, sections, templates, and overall content. When the page matches the guidelines set in the regulations and format, this template may be removed.
|DC-15A blaster rifle|
Approximately 500 shots
The DC-15A blaster rifle was a long ranged and powerful blaster rifle. It was produced by BlasTech Industries for the Grand Army of the Republic. It was carried by clone troopers and shared many similar traits with its smaller cousin, the DC-15S blaster carbine. The DC-15A fired blue bursts of plasma, but could be also be set to stun.
Despite being made for multiple tasks, the DC-15S was prefered over the DC-15A during the latter years of the Clone Wars . It was lighter, able to be dual-wielded, had the same range of capabilities and could stand automatic fire better than the larger rifle. Still, the DC-15A saw action over countless battles, and was a common sight in both the battlefield and barracks.
The DC-15A, though heavy, was very powerful. It was not exceptional at sustained automatic firing, because of the instability of plasma.
- Ascension cable projectors
- Sniper scope/grip
- Over-under (grenade launcher)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 1"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 2"
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Republic Commandos
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Clone Wars (film)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Clone Cadets"