This article was a featured article on the Clone Trooper Wiki homepage.
c. 32 BBY
Engle was part of Obi-Wan Kenobi's fleet around 20 BBY when General Grievous led an attack on it. He piloted a BTL-B Y-wing starfighter and at Kenobi's orders, flew out to counter the Separatists attack. While he flight with other starfighters, he bombed the side of a Banking Clan frigate. However, his squadron was targeted by droid fighters immediately after. Although his copilot was able to shoot down several of them, his fellow pilot Killer, who was covering them, was hit and destroyed. A vulture droid scored a hit on his own Y-wing and his ship went crashing down in flames into the ventral bay of Obi-Wan's flagship, Negotiator. Amazingly, he survived, and Kenobi helped him out of his damaged fighter. It is unknown if he survived when Grievous boarded the ship and took over.
Armor and EquipmentEdit
- "Bound for Rescue" episode guide (Trivia gallery) on starwars.com (backup link)
- Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 See Clone Wiki:Born
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bound for Rescue"
- ↑ Previously, a video had been released on StarWars.com in which Dave Filoni, the supervising director of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, confirmed that the Y-wing Engle piloted was part of Red Squadron. However, due to the site's reformation in 2014, the source has been lost. Still, it can be assumed that he served in Red Squadron due to his red Y-wing bomber.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 10 (HMP1, HMP Droid Gunship)