|Based off of:||
Recolored version of cupid clone trooper
- "Evader's armor is equipped to help him enter the fray with an aerial advantage!"
- ―The promotional statement
Evader is an outfit available for purchase in Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures. Added on June 1, 2011, it is a recolored version of the cupid clone trooper gear. Colored red and brown as a clone commando, Evader was not based off of any clone trooper in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series.
- Gloves - 2,500 Republic Credits
- Boots - 2,500 Republic Credits
- Armor - 8,000 Republic Credits
- Helmet - 5,000 Republic Credits
- In Wookieepedia, it makes Evader seem like a real clone commando. However, he has not appeared in any Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes; therefore he should be treated as gear, and not a real clone trooper.
- CWA Every Item Crafting Combo on YouTube.com
- Evader on CWA Wiki
- Player's Gear on CloneWarsAdventures.com
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures