This page requires a cleanup to perform a higher standard of quality. This may include fixing photos, sections, templates, and overall content. When the page matches the guidelines set in the regulations and format, this template may be removed.
c. 32 BBY
- "Why do we always get the lousy ops?"
- ―Flak complaining
Flak, like most of his clone brothers, was born in 32 BBY on Kamino, and received basic training. After graduating the trooper was deployed to the battlefield.
- "Cut the chatter, Flak. You'll get your chance soon enough."
- ―Ponds to Flak
While outside, Flak thought they had gotten a simple patrolling mission. He openly expressed his disdain in front of his commanders. Cody told him he should enjoy the peace and quiet while he could. Flak further complained, but Ponds told him to cut the chatter and that he would get his chance soon enough. The troopers came under fire by several droids, including Spider Droids and a Vulture Droid. Flak and the squad survived the battle and were successful in their mission.
Armor and EquipmentEdit
Personality and TraitsEdit
- "You should enjoy the peace and quiet while you can Private."
"*Grunts* I want to scrap some clankers."
- ―Cody and Flak
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ See Clone Wiki:Born
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
- ↑ Although it was never confirmed what unit he was apart of, it would either be the 91st Mobile Reconnaissance Corps or the 212th Attack Battalion, but considering Cody and Ponds were both in the small squad, it'd be easy to designate the team as the Juma-9 Squad.