This dating of information on this page is incorrect or inconsistent with new sources. Read with caution. Once the timeline has been updated, this template may be removed.
This page currently contains information that has never been confirmed. However, it is self-evident that it is true. See the "Other" section for more info on the speculation.
c. 32 BBY
In 21 BBY, Stew was present on the Endurance. While he was on the ship, he led a group of clone cadets in the Clone Youth Brigade, under the supervision of Crasher, in shooting practice. While they were shooting, it was revealed that Lucky, Boba Fett in disguise, was the best and made every shot, even the hard ones. This greatly impressed Stew, as he had not seen a cadet shoot so well. While on the ship, Boba Fett sabotaged the engines of the ship and Stew left to the escape pods to survive.
Armor and Equipment
Stew had Phase I gunner armor with customized markings on it. The markings were orange, and the pads on the armor were an orange-red.
- In "Death Trap", Stew appears as a clone gunner, but on StarWars.com, he is identified as a clone pilot.
- Originally, Stew was named "Fury", as seen in concept art on the "Death Trap" concept art slideshow (Slide 7) Concept Art Slideshow for "Death Trap" on StarWars.com. However, he was instead renamed "Stew" in a tweet by Leland Chee.
- "Death Trap" concept art slideshow (Slide 7) on starwars.com
- Fury (clone trooper) on Wookieepedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"