This page currently contains information that has never been confirmed. However, it is self-evident that it is true. See the "Other" section for more info on the speculation.
c. 32 BBY
In 21 BBY, Fury was present on the Endurance. While he was on the ship, he led a group of clone cadets in the Clone Youth Brigade, under the supervision of Crasher, in shooting practice. While they were shooting, it was revealed that Lucky, Boba Fett in disguise, was the best and made every shot, even the hard ones. This greatly impressed Fury, as he had not seen a cadet shoot so well. While on the ship, Boba Fett sabotaged the engines of the ship and Fury left to the escape pods to survive.
Armor and Equipment
Fury had Phase I gunner armor with customized markings on it. The markings were orange, and the pads on the armor were an orange-red.
- In "Death Trap", Fury appears as a clone gunner, but on starwars.com, he is identified as a clone pilot.
- Although Fury's unit has never been confirmed, he was seen on the Endurance, a ship which was commanded by Commander Ponds and Jedi Mace Windu of the 91st Reconnaissance Corps, so Fury must have been in the 91st.
- "Death Trap" concept art slideshow (Slide 7) on starwars.com
- Fury (clone trooper) on Wookieepedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ See Clone Wiki:Born
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Fury was seen on the Endurance, a ship which was commanded by Commander Ponds and Jedi Mace Windu of the 91st Reconnaissance Corps, so Fury must have been in the 91st
- ↑ "Death Trap" concept art slideshow (Slide 7) on starwars.com
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded