c. 32 BBY
Keeli was stationed on Ryloth during the Battle of Ryloth. The Twi'leks were running low on food and medical supplies, but couldn't get it because the Separatists had trapped them. Jedi General Ima-Gun Di and Captain Keeli engaged the Separatists and all of the Republic's forces were eventually destroyed; Ima-Gun Di and Captain Keeli were the last ones to survive. Keeli was killed by two shots to the chest. Even though the Galactic Republic's forces were all killed, the Twi'leks escaped and got their food and supplies.
Armor and Equipment
Keeli wore Phase I clone trooper armor with the red markings of his unit painted on. His helmet bore markings representing horns. He also had a pauldron, kama, and a pair of DC-17 hand blasters with holsters to hold them.
- Clone Card: Clone Captain Keeli on starwars.com (backup link)
- Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- Keeli on Wookieepedia
- Star Wars Insider 121
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.12
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Three
- "Supply Lines" episode guide on starwars.com (backup link)
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ See Clone Wiki:Born
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion states that the Battle of Ryloth occurred in 22 BBY, and Keeli died during the Battle of Ryloth
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Captain Keeli's trading card