c. 32 BBY
Keller was a clone commander. He served under Jedi General Kai Hudorra as leader of a special division of clone cold assault troopers near the end of the Clone Wars. He was a clone of the bounty hunter Jango Fett and was born on Kamino.
During the start of the Outer Rim Sieges, General Huddora and Commander Keller were sent to the world of Toola to fight Separatist invasions in the area. When Keller received Order 66, Keller and his troops targeted their Jedi commanders. Keller was unable to kill all three Jedi.
Jedi Master Simms was killed, however, Jedi Master Kai Hudorra and Simms' Padawan, Noirah Na, were able to escape. Huddora then fled to Ithaqua Station, so Keller made tracking down the Jedi his top priority, traveling through the snow to find the Jedi.
To keep Huddora from escaping again, Keller had his men place the Station under martial law, making strict curfews. Huddora still managed to evade Keller's troops and got a transport to Coruscant.
Armor and EquipmentEdit
- A Keller figure was released by hasbro, which also came with another figure that was one of his troopers, which are white Galactic Marines.
- Keller was ranked number five on StarWars.com's top ten list of clone troopers in 2005.
- Commander Keller action figure on RebelScum.com
- Keller on Wookieepedia
- Star Wars: Republic 79: Into the Unknown, Part 1
- Star Wars: Republic 79: Into the Unknown, Part 2