c. 32 BBY
c. 21 BBY
Around 21 BBY, Oz was a part of the 501st Legion that went to the planet Umbara to overtake the Separatist-aligned Umbarans. While Anakin Skywalker started the assault, he was sent for at the Jedi Temple and had General Pong Krell take his place, with Captain Rex as the second-in-command.
While going against the plan the Master Skywalker had originally made, Krell decided to take a path to the capital city that was basically committing suicide, since it was so dangerous due to leaving the troops exposed. Because the clones had to follow orders, they went with him to defeat the Umbarans. While on the way, Ringo and Oz stepped on mines on the main road to the city and exploded, instantly killing them both.
- "Darkness on Umbara" episode guide on StarWars.com (backup link)
- Oz (clone trooper) on Wookieepedia
- Star Wars Annual 2011
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara"
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ See Clone Wiki:Born
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded states that the Battle of Umbara was c. 21 BBY
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Darkness on Umbara" episode gallery (eleventh slide) on StarWars.com says that Krell takes over the 501st while General Skywalker is gone