|Used by:|| |
|Used in:||Nu-class attack shuttles|
- "The shuttle in this episode has an extra cargo pod (stenciled with the serial number PT019-U) slung beneath the ship's main hull."
- ―"Missing in Action" episode guide
PT019-U was the serial number of a cargo pod attached to a Nu-class shuttle on Abafar.
This extra cargo pod was first used by the Separatists on Abafar. The first of its kind seen, the cargo pod was used to carry loads of cargo. In this instance, it held barrels of rhydonium that was carried to a Venator-class star destroyer. Once placed on the cruiser, it traveled to an important Republic meeting held on Carida, where it exploded.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- "Missing in Action" slideshow concept art gallery (Slide 6) on starwars.com
- "Missing in Action" slideshow trivia gallery (Slide 3) on starwars.com