c. 32 BBY
- "This encryption is a pattern I don't recognize, Commander!"
"Keep working on it, Six-ten -- we need to find out what's in that file!"
- ―Six-ten speaking to a clone commander in a desperate attempt to decrypt a file.
Sometime from 21 BBY to 19 BBY, the 501st Legion and some shock troopers launched a raid on a Separatist factory in the Outer Rim. They stole an encrypted file on a data chip, which was crucial to the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Battle droids attacked the clones, seeking to recover the file. Six-ten, carrying the data chip, ran into a building where he attempted to decrypt the file, at the request of a commander.
However, battle droids killed the clones outside the building, and entered the room. The clones inside were all killed, and Six-ten was shot in the head. The droids recovered the file and escaped in a shuttle, just as clone reinforcements arrived.
Armor and EquipmentEdit
- Although the date of the raid seen in Update has never been confirmed, it takes place in the Clone Wars when the clones were wearing Phase II armor. Phase II armor was created in 21 BBY, so the raid had to take place sometime between 21 to 19 BBY.
- The nickname "Six-ten" possibly came from the digits of his unit number.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ See Clone Wiki:Born
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 The date of the raid on the droid factory in the comic Update has never been confirmed, but obviously took place during the Clone Wars. The clone troopers present were seen wearing Phase II armor, which was adopted in 21 BBY. Thus, the raid must have taken place between 21 BBY to 19 BBY.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 Update
- ↑ In Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel, It states that many clone troopers have nicknames that came from their digits of their unit numbers.