This article was a featured article on the Clone Trooper Wiki homepage.
This article's information is out of date and requires an update to it. Please read the following material with awareness of possible misinformation and old info.
c. 32 BBY
- "This encryption is a pattern I don't recognize, Commander!"
"Keep working on it, Six-ten -- we need to find out what's in that file!"
- ―Six-ten speaking to a clone commander in a desperate attempt to decrypt a file.
Sometime during the Clone Wars, the 501st Legion and some shock troopers launched a raid on a Separatist factory in the Outer Rim. They stole an encrypted file on a data chip, which was crucial to the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Battle droids attacked the clones, seeking to recover the file. Six-ten, carrying the data chip, ran into a building where he attempted to decrypt the file, at the request of a commander.
However, battle droids killed the clones outside the building, and entered the room. The clones inside were all killed, and Six-ten was shot in the head. The droids recovered the file and escaped in a shuttle, just as clone reinforcements arrived.
Armor and EquipmentEdit
- The nickname "Six-ten" possibly came from the digits of his unit number.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Clone troopers in the Databank (backup link)
- ↑ See Regulation 4, Clone Trooper Birth Date
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that the Clone Wars took place during this time. Six-ten’s mission was during the Clone Wars.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 Update
- ↑ In Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel, It states that many clone troopers have nicknames that came from their digits of their unit numbers.