This dating of information on this page is incorrect or inconsistent with new sources. Read with caution. Once the timeline has been updated, this template may be removed.
|Special operations clone trooper armor|
The spec ops armor generally consisted of regular clone trooper armor, but had a different helmet. This helmet contained experimental comms gear, and had integrated headphones on the sides. The headphones had small antennae above them that popped out when the trooper communicated.
Some troopers had special communications backpacks, which had antennae, a crank box, and a microphone. A republic backpack could also be worn, and commanders were allowed to wear kamas, pauldrons, and holsters for DC-17 blaster pistols.
The special operations armor used on Geonosis was painted with camouflage to match to match its deserts. It consisted of the colors yellow, tan, maroon, brown, and orange. The main color of the armor was tan, with yellow and maroon outlines on the plates. Occasional chevrons of brown were also painted on.
Some stealth operations troopers had the same patterns, but the armor was instead painted black and gray. The majority of them, however, had plain gray armor with red markings on the headphones and white stripes on the top. Some troopers, such as Blackout and Spark, customized their helmets.
- Stealth operations clone trooper armor
Special Operations clone troopers were nicknamed "Leia Troopers" due to their distinctive helmet shape by Dave Filoni, supervising director of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Legacy of Terror" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory"
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Clone Wars Answers 2 on starwars.com (backup link)
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare